Saturday, October 11, 2008

Patience....

PATIENCE:
1: bearing pains or trials calmly or without complaint
2: manifesting forbearance under provocation or strain
3: not hasty or impetuous
4: steadfast despite opposition, difficulty, or adversity
5 a: able or willing to bear

What a hard concept to learn! As Americans today we want everything right now, this instant, immediately. I've noticed that up here in our apartments, if our Internet takes longer than 5 seconds to load a page, we grow impatient. But I'm not just talking about fast Internet, fast food, or fast service...I'm talking about patience in trials. I struggle with that one. Why is it that we have to go through these trials and wait them out? :) Can't we just submit our will to the Father, tell Him we recognize the trial and be done?! I guess it just does not work like that! Well anyway...that's what's going on in my life right now. Learning patience through my trials. Maybe I'll get there one day! :)

1 comment:

Sarah J said...

hey girl! i'm glad you saw my greys post! aren't those the best episodes EVER?!?!?! whoa i love that show! i like the older seasons way better but the new one is pretty good too! i think season 2 is my fave! lets have a greys night asap! haha