Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not Really Sure...

So I didn't have anything else to do tonight, so I figured I'd journal...

Life has been a huge, long, scary at times, roller coaster ride. It's the ride that you've never ridden, and you never know when the next turn is coming, or when the next big dip, or loop is coming your way! :( It's so hard to accept the fact that life is just coming and there's nothing you can do to control the ride! The only comfort I have is knowing that just as fast as this downhill dip, or this loop came, it will pass! Each day I wake up hoping for a better day and hoping for the day to come where I can get through it without thinking about anything, or stressing about anything! :( Of course I do have my good days, and life is totally amazing, but there is just one more thing I have to do. One thing that will help me get to that day. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed! These lyrics help me get through some hard times, and help me to not feel so alone...

"Again and again I ask myself why
I don't think that I have any tears left to cry
My soul is so tired, I'm longing for rest
I'm giving my all and I'm doing my best
It hurts to move on from the place I am in
But you understand where I've been
And you reassure me, its time to start over again.
All of this pain and confusion I'm going through
I'm turning it over to you
and willing to trust its the right thing to do."

Life will always be hard, that's just how it is- and I'm starting to accept that. Life seriously has a way of surprising us, and I'm waiting for that surprise! :) I've been in the dip on the roller coaster that makes your tummy hurt, but that only means that the up hill climb is coming!! :)

No comments: