Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Make Plans to Make Plans

Well life is infact a journey and I've come to the point, sad to say, that I've outgrown Rexburg. Rexburg has been my home for the past 3 years, but I think it's time to say good-bye. Well now that I've come to that conclusion...what's next?! I have no idea what lies ahead of me, I have so many options, but I'm not sure which is the best to choose. I'll graduate with my associates this semester and I know that I'm in Rexburg for at least one more semester, it's a little too late to change my plans now! :) I'm going on to receive my bachelors in Communications, but the question is...where? So many choices, but which one is the best? I'm just a little lost, but I know I'll find the answers when the time is right.

A dear friend quoted a movie, he said,

"Sam, 'You make plans to make plans' and you've gotta stop." :)

And he's so right. I am the kind of person that likes to know where my life will take me next. I've been living semester to semester for about a year now, and it's driving me crazy!! :) But I now have come to the realization, that this is all part of growing up and that my Heavenly Father will make it known to me what I am to do next when the time is right.

Right now I'm focusing on realizing that my mission in life right now is to be happy, and to take life, One Step At A Time.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You have grown into a wonderful woman. not that you weren't wonderful before. I am so impressed with your testimony when there is so much temptation in the world. I will admit my testimony is much stronger now as a wife and mother than when i was younger and in college. We have moved back to Alabama but we hope to come for a visit in April when mike and steph bless their baby. i wish i could see you. I am glad to hear you are doing well and just continue to pray and eventually you will get your answer. but always be prepared to get an answere that you may not want. Rember that Heavenly Father knows whats better for you that you do but He also knows how much trials you can handle. Endure to the end it is close in sight. Luv, Jenn

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Sam just remember that there are certain and uncertain things in our life- we get to control the certain and prepare for the uncertain. Keep making plans and control those certain things in your life!