Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I...

I was tagged so here goes nothing. A glimpse of me….

i am: a simple girl.
i know: I have an amazing family.
i want: to have a family one day.
i have: amazing friends.
i hate: missing one little spot when I shave my legs! grr...
i miss: my family
i feel: like I should be more productive.
i hear: a roommate’s loud boyfriend, and Me and You by Kenny Chesney.
i smell: my amazing SENSY warmer.
i crave: some ice cream
i search: for answers to prayers.
i love: summer time.
i care: about the people in my life.
i always: give my heart away too quickly
i believe: in God the Eternal Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
i sing: all day every day
i write: letters he’ll never read, and to-do lists.
i lose: myself in love.
i win: Mario Kart on the Wii!
i never: pretend to know something I don’t.
i listen: to music all day.
i am scared: of losing the most important person in my life.
i need: to relax.
i am happy about: every breath I’m granted.
i tag: everyone that reads this!

No comments: