Thursday, February 26, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Alex

2. FIRST date?
Joey

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Sometimes, we're still good friends.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Besides the normal babysitting gig...ELECTRIC BEACH TANNING SALON! :)

5. What was your FIRST car?
1980 Mitsubishi- Nickname: "Soda Can!"

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Danny

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Elise, who is crashing on my floor! Didn't want to wake her!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. McGuire! (Her first name was Babe...pretty sweet huh?!)

9. Who was your FIRST Kiss?
Joey

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
CALIFORNIA!! :)

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Danny Baumgardner, and no we don't still talk- but I did talk to him at his High School Graduation! (He went to the same high school as John!)

12. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
My house. But away from my house- Dana Coomb's house in Leesburg!

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Elise- I did end up waking her up! Oops! :)

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Looked at my alarm and said, "Morning?! Already?!" Just kidding...I took a shower!

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
John Michael Montgomery- a surprise from my parents. (I even got a shirt too! lol)

16. FIRST piercing?
My ears

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Uhh...San Bernardino Ghetto?! JK...Never been to a different country!

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
E.T. - And I think I'm still scarred from this!

19. When was your FIRST detention?
I was a Senior in high school! Just a week before Graduation...hey you gotta get it in before you graduate! :)

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California- but that I remember...Virginia

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Lindsay and Jenny! Amazing girls! :)

22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket?
I've never been pulled over... (knock on wood!!)

No comments: