Wednesday, March 18, 2009

L-O-V-E

Yesterday my roommates were talking about those 3 little words that seem to mean so much more than their size! As they were talking about the words "I Love You" I got to thinking about what those words mean to me, and how I know that I'm in love! How I can tell the difference of being IN love and Loving someone. This is what I came up with!

I know I'm in love when:

  • Everything I do, I do with him in mind.
  • I can't wait to see him each and every day.
  • I hate saying good bye at the end of each night.
  • I wonder how his day is.
  • I worry about him.
  • I want to be the best I possibly can for him.
  • Every time I see him, I smile.
  • When I have a bad day, all I want is to see him to brighten my day.
  • I can go to him with tear filled eyes, left-over make up and PJ's and he still thinks I look beautiful.
  • When I've had a bad day, he brings me my favorite Mint Oreos so we can make our own Milkshake/Blizzards! :)
  • He introduces me to the smallest place to eat...but the absolute best!! :) (aka Chiz's)
  • He can't wait until I cook for him again.
  • Our schedules are COMPLETE opposites...and he still makes time to see me, no matter how tired he is!
  • I can fall asleep while he's driving and not worry!
  • He shares all his music with me! lol
  • He can make me melt with his baby blues, and amazing voice!
  • He laughs at my "stage fright"
  • He calls me in the morning to wake me up!
  • His interests become mine!
  • His tardiness makes me laugh!
This list could obviously go on forever, but I don't have the space, or the time- If it wasn't obvious yet- I've found someone so incredible that makes me smile every single day! He's everything I could have ever wanted! We'll see what happens! But as for now-

To Be Continued...

No comments: