Thursday, September 11, 2008

A New Beginning

Well this seems to be the new "in" thing to do, so I thought I'd start. This blog is to help my family back home remember who I am...haha!

A lot has been going on lately, but just an update. I'm currently attending school at BYU-Idaho and absolutely love it. I live in an apartment with 5 other girls (no worries we have 2 bathrooms!) and I currently work as a receptionist in the University President's Office, it's amazing and I'm so blessed to have been given the opportunity. Currently I'm finishing up my associates and will receive it in December...yay half way there! Life seems to be really hectic, but I love every minute of it, between school and work, I seem to squeeze in a little time to play! :) After all that's what college is all about right?! :) And the best part...I'm falling in love again!! Life just continues to amaze me each and every day!

I've been so blessed lately and I've really gained a testimony of the power of prayer and scripture study. The habit of daily reading and daily prayer have always been a struggle for me, but lately I've realized the importance of it and how much of a blessing it is in my life. I struggled for a long time as to what to do next, and struggled with not knowing what my life held for me semester to semester, but now it's easier for me to take the struggles as they come. My family has also been a huge support and I thank my Heavenly Father for them everyday. The gospel in my life has been a huge inspiration and I'm so grateful for it.

Well I guess I should probably get back to work...haha...so until next time!

No comments: