Saturday, September 13, 2008

ROAD TRIP!! :)

So today started like any other Saturday...sleeping in of course!! :) A friend called and told me that he would be hitch hiking to Jackson Hole...and then of course the motherly instincts kicked in! :) So my 2 best friends and I, hopped in the car and off we went! An hour later Elise, Jenny, Laughlin, and I found ourselves in Jackson Hole, Wyoming! :) NICE!

Driving!! Laughlin, Jenny, and I

Us girls!! LOVE THEM! (Elise, Jenny, and Me!)

Most of our drive was up the canyon...absolutely amazing!

Nice Moose we found on our way home!

Welcome back to Idaho! (Actually it's the name of a drive-in movie theater in Driggs, Idaho)


Oh she is my favorite! Great redneck...she'd fit in back home!


She got a little sleepy!


Weird little potato guys. :)


Well this is what we do to entertain ourselves in Idaho!


So very fun! :)



No comments: