Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Growing Up

It's amazing how our Heavenly Father finds ways to teach us! I know that Heavenly Father puts people in our lives for specific reasons and for certain times. I've been so blessed in my life to have shared wonderful experiences with so many wonderful people. Right now my family and my friends are my support and my strength. The know exactly how to pick me up when I'm having a bad day, or they know how to just let loose and have fun. It's definitely a strength and a wonderful blessing to have such amazing people in my life! :)

Every day we wake up and each of us girls text each other and say..."Today is going to be a great day! :)" and the strange thing is...they actually are GREAT days!! It seems as though whenever I post something sad...strangely and like clock work within the next day or two- my life turns completely around. It just goes to prove that life is unpredictable...and that's the greatest part! So to update on what's going on in my life:

1. I'm SO happy! Life is so amazing
2. I've started my Guitars Unplugged job and I'm so excited.
3. I work everyday with amazing people that uplift me!
4. My EFY interview is coming up in a few months and...wow I'm excited!
5. Each weekend brings a new adventure...and it's AMAZING! :)
6. School is going great- even though it's so busy!
7. I wear heels and a skirt everyday and feel SO grown up! LOVE IT!
8. I have amazing roommates that are so fun.
9. My resume' is sent out to a couple places all over the country for an internship this summer.
10. Life is a blessing, and one that I plan to take in each and every day!

Oh I'm so grateful for the amazing opportunity that I have to go to school up here in Idaho. I've learned SO much, and grown so much as a person. Each day brings a new experience, and experience brings eagerness! I love the process of growing up, finding out who I am and who I want to be. I have so much ahead of me, and I can't wait to continue on this journey we call life! Every time I get my missionary letter (don't freak out he's just a friend! lol) at the end of our letters we tell each other to smile- so that's my goal in life- to SMILE always! So remember to SMILE! :)

No comments: